Sunday, March 15, 2009

New Orleans

So much fun! So much food! What a great early birthday present from JM! We stayed in the French Quarter but explored City Park, The Garden District and the Warehouse district. If I had to pick my favorite experience, I would say it is a toss up between the sculpture garden and the Faulkner house where we purchased "Mosquitoes" his second book and a hardback copy of some John Updike poems.
sculpture garden love.


Cigar in the french quartereveryone said I HAD to try a hand grenade
We ate these for breakfast EVERY morning

2 comments:

Allie said...

Very cute! Looks fun. I like that red dress.

nicole said...

so fun! j and i are planning a trip to new orleans next month for our 4 year anniversary/ 1 year anniversary of being engaged! any must dos? we'd love some suggestions!

thanks for your productive vibes! i sure could use it! xo