Friday, May 29, 2009

a bad decision

is getting tipsty off margaritas and eating boatloads of mexican cheese dip and then trying to squeeze your bloated and distended body into your wedding dress, because you know, you figure you might as well.
man oh man. Tears were shed last weekend. Thank goodness for Mom's who make you, in your cheese dip hangover, retry the dress on to prove that it fits fine and that it probably is not a good idea to feast on cheese dip, enchiladas and margaritas one hour before you walk down the isle.
I wish I could put my dress up here but sadly, JM reads this blog and though he knows what it looks like, he doesn't know what I look like in it...I'd like that to be a surprise!
It might be similar to one of these three dresses and it is from jcrew :)






5 comments:

HmmmMmmm said...

the second dress is so classy!

jes [a mountain bride] said...

I love your dress choices. My dress is JCrew too...but every time I go on their site I fall in love with another one of their beauties. Have you seen the new fall collection???

mj said...

I know what your dress looks like!!! Bia....love you!!!

Maggie said...

marisa this is pretty hilarious. i can picture it now.

AmyJean {Relentless Bride®} said...

I love those dresses!
RelentlessBride