Thursday, May 21, 2009

museum

I love my internship.
Let me tell you why!
1) I am working at a museum all summer long, which is super exciting. Since leaving CCAD (where I worked for 2 years before deciding to come back and pursue an MA) I have been missing the awesome unique people that you meet when you work in a museum or in the art world. Plus you are close to art all the time. What could be better?!
2) I get to do awesome things in the education department, finding ways of encouraging people to love on art and the artists in our community.
3) My supervisor is fabulous, she is so knowledgeable and helpful and sweet
4) The office gets together and eats pie every Thursday. Again? OK. They eat pie on Thursdays. Together. Pie.


It is going to be a good summer!

2 comments:

jes [a mountain bride] said...

omg. you have the coolest life ever. EVER.

Vivian said...

Hi again, I am just commenting to follow up regarding the JCrew bridesmaid dresses. Please email me at vivianduong@netscape.net if you're still interested.