Monday, December 20, 2010

my hobby

I'm still making and messing around creating earrings and such for friends, family and of course myself....Just wanted to share with you a few of my recent favorites.....



rose quartz, freshwater pearl and silver

I wore these to an event recently, black glass beads, freshwater pearl and silver

The quality of this picture isn't so great, but I love the contrast of these yellow glass beads with these big pink pearls
I found these wooden beads at a shop in DC a few years ago and I love how they look paired in between two freshwater pearls.


If you are interested in a pair or have questions about materials, you can certainly email me at parkandbelmont@gmail.com


1 comment:

Allie said...

Are the black ones that you wore to an event for sale? I think I like those best. But just let me know! I'm sure she will like any of them.