Wednesday, April 29, 2009

10 Things that make me happy



Naomi at Rockstar Diaries, asked everyone to list 10 things that make them terribly happy.
It was such a refreshing thing to do after feeling sad and overwhelmed with school and helped me remember that graduate school is not the most important thing in my life...
Thank you Rockstar Diaries! I think you seriously have happiest blog ever :)

Here is my list...(summer/spring edition because if you asked me in fall it would be much different)
1) walking through dewy grass in the early mornings of summertime here in Richmond or at the farm
2) yellow daffodils
3) the sound of kittens purring
4) freckles
5) wrens nesting
6) the sound of spring peepers at my parents house in charlottesville
7) Ben and Jerry's Phish Food ice cream
8) laughing so hard with friends and family that my face hurts
9) southern facing porches
10) knowing that I am marrying my best friend on a beautiful summer day this year

2 comments:

jasmine said...

i loooooove daffodils! and CONGRATULATIONS on your upcoming wedding! that's so exciting!

jes [a mountain bride] said...

OK. I know I've posted a zillion times on your blog today - but I'm SO COMPELLED!

I, as well, would include these in my top 10:

2) yellow daffodils
4) freckles!
7) Ben and Jerry's
8) laughing so hard with friends and family that my face hurts [this is the bomb!!!]
9) southern facing porches
[well I'm so partial to wrap around porches...and there are no porches in Arizona...none]
10) knowing that I am marrying my best friend on a beautiful summer day this year
[awwww...how wonderful...]