Monday, March 1, 2010

you are all so lovely!

Thank you! Thank you my sweet interweb and interperson friends for your kind words about my February blues! Each comment makes me so happy and brightens my day! I love you all!

March has begun, but I don't think I can start hoping for spring until after this weekend for three reasons

1) Ginormous test on Friday
2) Draft of proposal for thesis due Friday
3) Skiing weekend in West Virginia on Friday, and I feel like it is rather unfair to wish for daffodils, april showers, and green grass when snow is required to enjoy skiing.

But March is exciting because not only will the weather warm up, our little richmond book club starts up again AND it is my birthday month! Yikes! I am turning the ripe old age of twenty-seven and I feel rather neutral about it. I once read in a horoscope of personalities book that twenty-eight would be my big year, so I guess i've always looked forward to that age. I am happy to be leaving twenty-six behind. It was the year of highest highs (marriage/all things associated with weddings) and lowest lows (grad school/all things associated with weddings)!

I hope everyone had a beautiful March 1st!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Its MY birthday month too. I always maintain March is a great month to have your birthday because there is not real holiday in March so it livens up the month.

iheartkiwi said...

I have a feeling this is going to be a great year for you!

I got married this year and am back in school too! It's been so great to have Kiwi there to help me through the stressful days that school can bring!

p.s. I heart book clubs more than anything.

Brittany said...

Hooray for March bringing the warm weather to Richmond. (But not to West VA - at least until after your ski trip). This weekend is suppose to be super nice though so I'm pumped!

I'm also excited for the Book Club. I started reading the book last night!