Thursday, December 30, 2010

2010

I thought 2010 was going to be the BYE (best year ever), but it was actually the most stressful year yet. Despite my hopes for a more successful year, I'm proud of all that I accomplished. I'm working on my goals for 2011 which I'll share here, but below you'll find some of the highlights from 2010!

-passing all the tests, defending the proposal and becoming a masters candidate this Spring (so close to getting the MA!)

-welcoming miss camilla the cat to our little family

- making earrings


- joining a CSA

-celebrating the nuptials of SEVEN amazing couples (I can't post all the pics, but you all know who you are :))

- camping through thunderstorms in Hot Springs, NC, visiting Asheville, NC and Atlanta, Georgia with the husband

(I promise I wasn't this miserable camping, Jon took this picture when he was beating me in Gin Rummy--I'm a sore loser, and its a funny picture:-))


-celebrating our first wedding anniversary in September

- running the blue and gray half marathon in December with my awesome sister-in-law
(yes, that is starbucks I am holding...my requested reward from the husband)

- helping out with some amazing professional opportunities and still managing to keep it together while working, going to graduate school and volunteering!

What are some of the highlights from your year?



2 comments:

Kaylia Payne said...

They are some great highlights! I hope this year is even better! My highlights would be moving out and getting my two cats :)

meg fee said...

sounds like it was a fantastic year!! congratulations and happy new year.