Hello loves! March is here! Two weeks till I officially leave my mid twenties and head into my late twenties. As this birthday approaches, I'm just not as enthused about celebrating. It might be the large number of impending deadlines, but also 27 was full of challenges...so while I'm relieved to enter 28, I'm also a little hesitant. I feel like big things are coming, but I'm not sure what they are or if they will transpire- so that makes me a little nervous..ya know?
In the past I loved celebrating with friends, but this year I'm not feeling it. I think I'd rather just enter 28 quietly and treat myself to something nice, especially since minus a trip to target, I haven't shopped for clothes or accessories since fall 2010. This is a big deal for me. For serious.
I've had a few things on my wishlist for a while, so I'm choosing one to give myself for my 28th year...
1. Should I go to Anthro?- Be still my heart. Anthro's spring dress collection is blowing my mind. With warmer seasons fast approaching I'm thinking one of the following might be perfect for a happy birthday to me present!
all three might go nicely with a pair of these
2. Should I save a little more and purchase this Nikon? I have wanted a new camera forEVER. Its a little pricey...but it will be worth it in the end, right? Have you purchased this camera or one like it? Do you have any suggestions about purchasing fancy cameras?
3. This might be a nice purchase to help motivate me to get through those pesky deadlines these coming months!
4. Eliza B. Askin makes super adorable sketches of Richmond. With so many I'd have a hard time choosing one print, though the sketch Hill Cafe tugs at my heart strings(one of our favorite restaurants in the city).
5. Emerson Made. I've been eying these clutches for months. Now that you have seen them, you will probably start eying them too :).
What do you think? How do you celebrate your birthday?