Wednesday, March 2, 2011

under the weather

Oh dear. The husband and I have fallen into a vicious cycle of getting each other sick. First he was sick, then I got sick, then he got sick and....well you get the idea. Me and my stuffy head are going to take it easy for a few days to get healthy and disinfect the apartment. I'll be reading all of your blogs in the meantime! Stay healthy!

If you are looking for some new blogs to read you should check out my sweet friend Mandy over at Live. Laugh. Love - she's new to the blogosphere but she is awesome (and funny!)

P.S. Thank you for all your sweet suggestions on the last post! I'll be certain to keep everyone updated on what I decide to gift myself ;-)

2 comments:

Kaylia Payne said...

I hope you feel better soon!!!! xoxo

Mandy said...

Feel better Misa! Tell Jon to stop getting you sick! Let me know if I can bring you anything to make you feel better...and thanks for the shout out to my blog! I appreciate it! (and for thinking I am funny!)
Get better soooooon!