Monday, February 21, 2011

Ten things to love about February


Here are my ten things to love about February---because even though its the shortest month it sometimes feels like the longest.

1. One month closer to my birthday :)
2. Days growing longer and warmer
3. Daffodil and crocus buds poking out of the earth and buds on trees
4. Surprise sunshine days when the temp hits 65+
5. Renewed motivation/interest in running (see #2)
6. Last chance winter ski trip
7. Leftover chocolate
8. Newly discovered peach tea
9. Waking up to light and birds chirping (again, see #2)
10. Celebrating six years of love with the hubs



3 comments:

Discovery Street said...

yes...extra chocolate! six years?! congrats!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on 6 years! Very exciting!

I just found your blog via Natty Michelle---and I have to say I love it. I love your posts on graduate school and relate to them completely! I just started my phd in August and I have to say, I am questioning so many things so often. Did I mention I also just got married? The balance is so hard to find and I have to admit, I am not so good at the juggling act. However, I keep pushing forward remembering the good things as you talked about. Nevertheless, I appreciate your honesty!
Sounds like you are close to being done--kudos and congrats!

Also, count me in as a new follower.

M. Eileen said...

aw you all are both sweet! Thank you thank you for your sweet congrats! we are the dorky couple who fell in love and thus have our dating/falling in love anniversary on valentines day...