Friday, April 8, 2011

hello April!

Hello hello! I'm sure I'm the last to announce - "April is here!"

lilacs on my way to work, a sure sign of spring

I am particularly excited because I have some free time over the next few weeks (calm before the defense) and plan on catching up with friends and family. I also hope to catch up with all your blogs and share a few posts of my own regarding my favorite city and some recipes I've been trying out..also, if I get up the gumption..I might have a little surprise for you all (and this surprise has nothing to do with babies)

What are you pretties up to this weekend? I'm addressing wedding invitations with a friend, shopping for wedding dresses with another and hoping to take an adventure with the husband.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like you have a lovely weekend ahead of you. I'm going to a bridal shower tomorrow afternoon but that is the only plan I have for the whole weekend. We have to do the old grocery shopping routine but other than that...the world is our oyster!

Mandy said...

I like the you will be hanging out more! I love M time!! Also glad you have down time for a couple weeks and i will be keeping everything crossed for good luck for you on April 20! (you will be awesome!).

I am hoping to have some amazing girl time with my sister on Saturday and hang out with all our friends Sat night. Mike will be test taking all day tomorrow (send good luck vibes!)

Happy Friday!