six peaches, peeled and sliced*
one cup of flour
one cup of sugar
tblspn of cinnamon
one stick of butter
What you do:
- Preheat the oven to 425 and put your peach slices in a pan
- mix one cup flour and one cup sugar, add a dash of cinnamon, maybe more
- Use your fork to make a little hole in the sugar/flour mixture and drop in your egg
- Mix until the batter resembles cornmeal then dump over top of your peaches
- In a separate bowl melt your butter, pour your butter all over the sugar flour mixture
- Throw it in the oven for 25 - 30 minutes (or until nice and crisp)
- Eat with friends on the porch with ice cream or whipped cream.
* To peel your peaches, boil up some water and drop those suckers in for 45 - 60 seconds. Drain and rinse in cold water and those skins will fall right off!