Tuesday, December 4, 2012

prague, last april

Prague was beautiful, but Krakow stole my heart. We arrived early in Prague on a very rainy and cold day. We couldn't check into our hostel till two, so we spent the morning walking and visiting the Museum of Medieval Art. Throughout our two days there, we explored the entire city, visiting Prague e Castle, St. Vitus Cathedral and the Lennon Wall. We drank many Czech beers, made friends with an elderly Czech man and a Japanese tourist in a dive bar, ate butter that looked like cheese and had an amazing time.  I will admit to feeling a bit tired while we were in Prague, so I didn't take the best notes of where to go and eat, but when I get that together, I'll certainly post it!
City Center
















1 comment:

Allie said...

You two are so flipping cute.